Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

New and Exciting Times

It’s a rather exciting time around the Fagan household right now. Ashley’s updates get her own blog posting so this one’s just for us adults…

I recently started a new job. I’m not going to go into much detail since it doesn’t need to be broadcasted to the whole world. If you’re interested in knowing more, just give me a call or send me an email. I still work in the event planning industry, which I’m really excited about since jobs in my industry are few and far between right now. I will also say that my new office is just 5 miles away from our house so the commute itself makes me very happy.

Our other news is just as exciting, if not more. We are the proud new owners of the North 51 Grill. The place is at 3375 E Shea Blvd (just east of the 51 freeway). We took ownership of the place on Friday, November 18th. Though we haven’t shared many specific details yet, the staff and the regulars all seem very excited about our plans to market and improve the place. Our goals right now are to learn the ins and outs of the business and market the place to attract new (and returning) customers. In the future, they’ll be some remodeling and improvements but you’ll have to wait to learn more about that later.  In the meantime, if you live in Phoenix, come to our first big party on Friday, December 2nd.

Eric will be handling the daily operations of the bar. I’ll be helping out with some marketing as well as handling my own day job. Needless to say it’s a busy time around the Fagan household.

No comments:

Post a Comment