Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Baby Movements

So about 2 weeks ago, I thought I was starting to feel the baby move.  Of course, I have nothing to compare it to so it was just a wild guess for me.  But now I'm positive I can feel it.

It's kind of a strange feeling.  Sometimes it feels like something is poking me from the inside out.  But mainly it feels like there's a tennis ball just under my skin and it's slowly being rolled from one side of me to the other.  It actually kind of tickles. 

She's pretty calm and still when I'm just sitting and working or watching TV.  If I get up and move, that's when she decides it's time to play too.  I kind of look forward to feeling her move more strongly but mainly so that Eric can feel it too. 

2 comments:

  1. What fun! I loved it when my babies started moving around. It's such an odd sensation, but pretty cool too. I didn't even mind it later on when you could see a foot jabbing me in the ribs from across the room.

    We should do some cookie decorating sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to think it was hilarious to lay with my stomach touching Mike's back while he was trying to sleep and wait for Mason to kick him. It woke him up so many times. I thought it was so funny. Mike not so much.

    How exciting!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete